You have two options for sharing your report with others.
1. Sharing online access to your report (recommended):
• Sharing access to your report at the time you register your sample: When you register the 14 digit access code (found on the sticker inside your test kit) on the Inagene portal, you will be asked whether you want to share access with anyone else. You can simply insert the email address of the person you would like to share access with in the space provided. An email will then be sent to the recipient from Inagene Diagnostics that contains a unique 12 – digit “share code” with instructions for what to do next. The recipient is guided through a few steps where they end up with their own portal account and online access to the report. This process takes approximately 3- 4 minutes.
• Sharing access to your report after you register your sample/at anytime: Access to the online report can be shared at ANY time:
• Just log onto your portal account and, from the reports page, click on “Share access to your report/view report access” located to the right of the name of the report you are sharing access to. Then click on ”Share Access” and follow the instructions provided.
• You will be asked for the name and email address of the recipient, and to confirm that you have consent to share the report (in case it is not your own report). You will also be asked to confirm that you would like to share online access to the report (not just a PDF of the full report), and you will be given the option to create a personalized summary of your results for the recipient if desired. Once you have provided the information above click “next”.
• An email will then be sent to the recipient that contains a unique 12 – digit “share code” and instructions for what to do next. (Note: ask the recipient to check their spam folder as well in case the email is not received). The recipient is then guided through a few steps, ending in the report being populated into their own portal account.
2. Sharing a PDF of your report
• A PDF of the report can also be emailed to the recipient directly from inside the report itself. Just open the report and click on “EMAIL REPORT” in the top right hand corner of the screen and follow the instructions provided. An email will then be sent to the recipient from Inagene Diagnostics with a PDF of the report attached. As an alternative, you can click on “DOWNLOAD PDF” and save a PDF of your report to your computer, to be attached to an email, printed and/or faxed to the recipient.
• If sending a PDF copy of your report to a health care provider, select “Health care Professional Report”
• We highly recommend sharing online access with your health care providers instead of sending a PDF, simply because we update our reports automatically (at no charge) with the latest medications and recommendations every 6 months. Sharing online access ensures that every time the report is accessed it is has the latest data and medications.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article